Frequently Asked Questions
What is the DynamicSpike Volleyball Hitting Trainer?
The DynamicSpike Volleyball Hitting Trainer is a lightweight, portable volleyball hitting trainer / spike trainer that helps players of all ages improve their volleyball skills and build confidence. The trainer can be placed into the rim of any standard basketball goal. If the basketball goal is adjustable, simply adjust the basketball goal to the preferred height and begin hitting.
Formerly this volleyball trainer was known as PowerSpike.
What volleyball skills does the DynamicSpike Volleyball Hitting Trainer help improve?
The trainer helps improve volleyball hitting and spiking skills for power and accuracy. The trainer holds the volleyball in a static position, which allows players to focus on the fundamentals including footwork, timing, arm swing, & ball contact. (Skills you need, per these coaching tips!)
Is the DynamicSpike Volleyball Hitting Trainer for hitters only?
It’s not just for hitters! Liberos, defensive specialists, and setters can benefit, too. Practice solo or with teammates to build hitting, digging, passing, and setting skills.
What ages can use the DynamicSpike Volleyball Hitting Trainer?
How many volleyballs can the DynamicSpike Volleyball Hitting Trainer hold at one time?
What is the maximum hitting height with the DynamicSpike Volleyball Hitting Trainer?
On a basketball goal adjusted to the standard 10-foot height, the trainer holds the volleyball at a 9-foot height. (Note: The standard height for the top of a volleyball net is 7’4″ for girls and 7’11” for boys.)
Is a basketball goal required to use the DynamicSpike Volleyball Hitting Trainer?
Can the DynamicSpike Volleyball Hitting Trainer be rotated on the basketball rim?
Is the DynamicSpike Volleyball Hitting Trainer easy to assemble?
Yes, easy assembly with no tools required! Follow the instructions included in the box to attach the arms to the bowl (also click here for instructions). Then simply place it in the basketball rim and start hitting!
How can I order replacement parts?
Contact us at Service@DynamicSpikeVolleyball.com with a brief description of the problem or parts needed. Photos will help.
Order Processing & Payments
How does order processing work?
- Orders of in-stock items placed Monday through Friday by 12:00/noon Mountain Time are generally processed and shipped that same day, holidays excepted. Otherwise we will process and ship the order the next business day.
- Orders of “non-stocked” items may be shipped directly from our manufacturers and will leave the warehouse in 3-5 business days.
- Orders shipped to Colorado residents will be charged sales tax, by law. No sales tax on orders shipped to other states.
- Payment methods accepted include Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, PayPal Credit, and school purchase orders.
- School purchase orders accepted and payable on net 30 basis. Include product quantity and shipping charge on the purchase order, then email as a PDF attachment to Service@DynamicSpikeVolleyball.com.
- Once your order ships, we will email you the tracking number.
- Credit card statement will show a charge from DYNAMICSPIKEVBALL or DYNAMICSPK
How does order shipping work?
- Our “Flat Rate Shipping” and “Free Shipping” offers apply only on orders shipped via ground service (typically UPS or Fedex) to destinations in the continental USA. Additional charges may apply for other destinations. Contact us for details.
- Orders within the continental USA are typically shipped via UPS Ground or Fedex Ground service, which takes 2-6 days depending on the destination. These carriers may not count the departure day as a transit day.
- Once your order ships, we will email you the tracking number.
- Under normal circumstances, we do not require a signature. But we reserve the right to do so at our discretion.
- Lost or damaged shipment? If lost, please first check around your property and with neighbors. If definitely lost, or if damaged, please contact us, and we will file a claim with the shipping carrier as well as repair, replace, or refund your purchase as quickly as possible.
Returns & Exchanges
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
We are confident in the quality of our products. But if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return it within 30 days in new and unused condition, and we will gladly exchange it or give your money back. Please read below for further details, and contact us if you have further questions.
- We will accept returns within 30 days from the date you received the item, and issue a full refund excluding shipping costs. Anything returned after 30 days will be eligible only for an exchange.
- Please email us at Service@DynamicSpikeVolleyball.com to request a refund or exchange.
- Returns must include the receipt and items must be unused and in their original packaging.
- Refunds will be processed back to the original payment method, and it may take up to 7 business days for the refund to show up in your account.
- If you received the item as a gift, we will give you store credit for the amount of the returned item.
- For exchanges, it is fastest way for you to place a new order for the item you want, so we can begin processing the order right away.
- Then email us at Service@DynamicSpikeVolleyball.com to request an exchange. We will refund your original purchase as soon as you ship the original item back to us.
Damaged or Defective Items
- Oh no! If your purchase arrives damaged or defective, please contact us right away at Service@DynamicSpikeVolleyball.com and we will arrange for repair, replacement, or refund of your purchase as quickly as possible.
Shipments Back to Us
- For shipments back to us, we highly recommend UPS or Fedex because their packages are traceable and delivery is verifiable. You may also use the U.S. Postal Service, and we recommend you insure the shipment for the value of the product. We cannot accept responsibility for lost packages, so please retain your shipping and insurance receipts.
- You are responsible for return shipping charges. We will not accept COD or collect packages.
- Please ship items for return or exchange to our postal address below.
Ship-to Address for Returns & Exchanges
c/o Cloud 9 Sports LLC
2300 Walnut Street, Unit 509
Denver, Colorado 80205
Limited Warranty on the
DynamicSpike Volleyball Hitting Trainer
What Does This Warranty Cover?
How Long Does the Coverage Last?
What Will DynamicSpike Volleyball Do?
What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
How Do You Get Warranty Service?
Please email us at Service@DynamicSpikeVolleyball.com with a brief description of the problem or parts needed. Attaching photos will help. We will contact you about next steps.